Lords Mobile Today: 4    Total Posts: 7478

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] Password change doesnt logout device

[Copy link] 5/2957

Posted on 2018-01-02 09:52:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

My phone died so i use someones phone from school to login to game using facebook link.
Not a really good friend, just someone from class.

Anyways, i forgot to log it out and i got an in-game message that someone else logged into my account.  So i freaked out and changed all of my passwords and did a security check-up on my accounts and both facebook and google said that i have no activity on the accounts. 

I did some of my own testing with my tablet and it turns out that once you login to your account in-game, there is nothing you can do to force that account to logout remotely. even when you change the passwords, the device can still login.

IGG should atleast ask for passwords once a week or something.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-02 09:59:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Once the game requires an update the player will be forced out of the game.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-02 10:09:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

any update? or does it have to be a major update.

because this happened 2 weeks ago, and there have been a few updates already since.  Including the KvK maintenance.

If there is anotherway to get this guy out of the account that would be great.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-04 21:47:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are sorry for the inconvenience. With regards to your concern, we do suggest you to contact Live Support with details of your account. And please kindly pm me your IGG ID. Thanks.

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Posted on 2020-09-30 04:55:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

All images looking quite an astounding bit of work. After watching these photos I truly splendid your bit of work. And getting cheap dissertation service is great to work for us and for the individuals. If you don't mind sharing all your beneficial things and musings with us.

Signature
Posted on 2021-07-02 07:18:41 | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature