Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7479

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Bug] Got cheated!

[Copy link] 6/13110

Posted on 2017-06-14 05:17:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to share my experience and complete dissatisfaction by the treatment of igg.
However, like two weeks ago my Account got hacked by someone and my 843,000 gems got stolen (gifted to someone in another kingdom).
Hopefully, i recovered my account, but there was still the problem with the stolen gems. After contacting igg several times, the best they could do is to allow me a gift of their team of ~630k gems. After asking where the rest of approx 210k gems is, they told me they were already used.
So my question is, because they exactly know where the gems got transferred and how much were used by the hacker, why this player still can continue to play and why is he not banned? And why is it a problem to return my gems, even if they were used, the were used by the hacker on another account?
What does this have to do with the fact i got robbed of my property?
I find this issue extremely serious and i feel cheated by igg for not bringing justice to this matter.
I mean, what is the point of playing this game if the producers do not stand behind its players?
And in the end they acted like i should be grateful to them they gifted me even these 630k?
I feel like being laughed at. Like what do you want? You are a nobody. Is thatva way to treat people?
That is not fair in my opinion and i wanted other players to know this. Do not expect too much of igg, because they do not care about you.

Wish you a nice day.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-14 06:31:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Your account security is your responsibility. This offer is very generous. I suggest you take it.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-14 06:38:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-14 12:22:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sure you account got "hacked"

What is more likely:

1) You tried selling your account and gave buyer acces and he stole your gems
2) You shared account with a friend who ran away with your Gems
3) You bought Gems from an unauthorized 3rd party seller and he took your account
4) You send the Gems to a friend and/or new account

Accounts do not get "hacked" out of the blue. You're not the first one who did 1 of the above. IGG knows that so you should be thankful for the refund IMO.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-29 12:16:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

My account was hacked as well. The person took everything and can still get in even after a new id was assigned. I told IGG and begged them to freeze me acct so the hacker could not do any more damage or use what was left but they told me they could do that. They told me to be patient. It only got worse after he realized I was able to get back in he still had access and dismissed all troops used all stored energy, stars, gems, relocs, etc. And he dumped all bags and had me zeroed. IGG staTed they weren't liable for my losses because the incident occurred in the same country I live in. Wtf does that have to do with anything?
I drop a good amount Iof money in this game. Almost 4k in the last 3 mths. They didn't back me at all. Now I've reported again because he's still getting in and even used my gems we rcvd from maintenance. I'm livid. You are right. They absolutely DO NOT back their players. Terrible customer service.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-29 17:29:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm sorry but I cannot see the issue here. :( Your security led to the breach and you were still able to regain most of the gems that were stolen. In most cases like these, it's hard to regain any items, let alone gems.

In the future:

1) Do not share your account details with anyone 
2) Always log off when selling device etcetera 
3) As a precaution never buy or sell accounts 
4) do not share accounts or trade them

Thank you :)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2019-11-15 16:03:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Someone has hacked into my facebook account I created just for this game and has changed all log in details so I can't access facebook. I have asked IGG to unlink my face book, I have given them receipts of what dates and how i made purchases on the account and they asked me where I created the account which I gave them after 3 days they asked me from what countries have i logged into the game, They expect me to know what countries the hacker has logged into my account from, This is one of the most bizarre ways to verify If I am the account holder do IGG actually care for people who spend money and put effort in the game.

Signature