Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7479

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Bug] Food production negative and army size

[Copy link] 10/9506

Posted on 2016-04-27 01:37:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

As we know that food production rate can be negative and on storage most of players have 0 food when troops are eating it all the time. Thou 0 or negative food doesn't have any effects on our armies even when they should starv to death ;) This seems to be a bug. Many players have grown a really big army with so big negative food production that it could be hard to fix this problem without annoying a lot of players.

I suggest that for fixing this problem just make that if you have negative food production rate then you just can't train anymore troops. This would fix the problem and still those players who have made really huge armies don't lose them but can't just make those armies bigger anymore. This would balance this game a lot and make it much funnier for long run.

Signature
IGG ID: 324179920
Posted on 2016-04-27 02:58:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

If IGG do this all the games will change style ... I will definitely crate 15:1:1:1 in ratio Farm:Lumber:ore:Stone to maximize the troop size :3

Signature
IGG ID : 316904049
Posted on 2016-04-27 05:18:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree with farm,..

Coz the number of our troops indicate the power of our turf,..more troops more power, more farm of course

Signature
join my guild on k7

GDA
Posted on 2016-04-27 08:19:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Would change a lot of our playstyles, also wastes a lot of time for players to have to fix their building ratio. :/ i dont like it

Signature
"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."

Posted on 2016-04-27 10:06:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

without food penalty 1 big spender player with a huge army can take down a entire guild all by him self... zero food penalty on troops can bring balance and it give importance of a guild and farms. but it seems spenders wont agree on this, its fun to bully free players.

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-27 11:02:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree on the idea of having a penalty, however consider having 5 lv 25 armies will not give you enough food to suplly the maximum available troops per army.

My suggestion would be to have a penalty on the attack / defence of your army. 

so yes you can have all the troops you want but they will simply die faster or produce less damage. 

lets say for example for every -50k in your production you loose 1% attack and defence on all your forces. so if you have -500k production your troops will loose 10% of their attack and defence which makes a huge difference. 

players would have to decide wether to max amount of soldiers or have them strong and well fed for the fight

Signature
IGG: 287734997
Android
Posted on 2016-04-27 20:40:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Lords,

We discussed the food upkeep with the devs and I can confirm the current food upkeep and the fact that troops don't die when you have a negative food upkeep is not a glitch but it's intended. I hope this puts your mind at ease :)

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-27 20:41:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

^^  similar suggestion i made before. IGG should think about a strength penalty as it makes sense.

Signature
"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."

Posted on 2016-04-27 22:14:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

I definitely agree that there should be a penality. There must be a way without breaking the business model.

I like the debuff idea.
I would also make a penalty on recruiting (your upkeep is -100%, you have a 100% penalty on recruit time - so you wait longer or pay more crystals the further you're in debt)

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-23 17:31:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Momentary this is no challenge. I mean increasing your arme without taking care of your food production, where is the challenge?!
Personally i would prefer, the more negative your food production is the weaker is the attack and defense strenge of that army.
It might possible anger some players, but ... sorry ... i can play so too and this is weak and abusing a "bug" which has not ment to be.

Signature