Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7478

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Bug] Purchase and customer support issues

[Copy link] 0/474

Posted on 2021-03-28 21:22:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been trying (with proof) to get IGGs mistake corrected because it IS their fault with no success.
I made a purchase for a castle skin. Seconds later, I get the “purchase successful” message then a “error code -1001” message. I went back in and checked, but did not get the castle skin. This was on my MAIN account which is completely separate from my Game Center account. I waited for I believe a day before contacting customer support through live chat. The first person was less than helpful and did absolutely nothing. The next time I contacted them, I got a helpful person who referred me to the ihelp email. I sent proof of purchase, and the IGG ID # for the account. For some reason, when I attempt to start the requests, it defaults to my Game Center ID when starting tickets, so I don’t know if that is what caused it or not.
The person I talked to was made aware of which account the item should go to, but instead, credited it to the WRONG ACCOUNT, and told me that they couldn’t do anything about it even though THEY messed up. I reached out to Apple who gladly gave me a refund only to have IGG turn around and ban my account. IGG needs to do something to make this right. I paid for an item that was put on the wrong account just so I could access my linked account after spending roughly $200 in the darn gem mall. I’ve started disputes with Apple & my bank once again, but I’m concerned my accounts will be banned again.
An error caused this whole problem. You have no problem fixing people’s accounts that are messed up due to your errors any other time, so why not mine? This company only cares about the money, and it’s absolutely sad. It’s no wonder why everyone goes through dealers instead

Signature