Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7478

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Bug] game error new update

[Copy link] 1/632

Posted on 2020-02-27 16:32:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG ID: 406584702

Good afternoon ,

I want to notify my discomfort about a situation ocurred yesterday at the game. I been on the lords mobile community about 3 years now. But the morning of 2/25/20 I was shocked that I can’t enter the game because of a “bug” in the update of the game.  I lost aproximately  4 million troops on a rally , I were rally before and never lost so many troops before, the game was failing cause shields are drooping and not lasting the time it suppose.
It’s frustrating to see years efforts vanish on a moment for an error of the system. Like said I been an active member of your community for at least 3 years , and it really hurts what happened.

I truly appreciate , some answer and the restore of my troops , I love the game , but this kind of mistakes takes away all the fun and happiness lords mobile has gave me. I can provide screenshot of my shield history and all the evidence you need to evaluate the case.

Sincerely,

Juan David Cordoba

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-28 07:04:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Bug display total troops was different between Barrack and Castle, I think it was due to your bug, I also got rally and lost a lot of troops

Signature