Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 7479

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] Large Cheating Guild

[Copy link] 2/1133

Posted on 2019-07-08 19:32:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Reporting a cheating guild. They will have a spy join your clan, and then attack you. The mole will cancel any rallies you carry out against them, thereby ensuring they win the fights with minimal/zero losses on their part. Winning by normal means and how the game is supposed to be played is fine, but resorting to unsavoury behaviour such as this is shameful. Kindly ban them. 
Guild: [SFL]
And specific users 'whatever idc's' (zagorxp) [user repeatedly joined and exited guild to taunt], 'BabyAxe 666', 'IRiazzon', 'Nerdura'

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-08 22:30:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a war game Spying is like integral part of war [Sending spies to guilds or even different kingdoms is quite normal for war focused guilds]

About the rally canceling thing Only rally leader can cancel the rally  even if the guy himself is running the rallies just do multiple rallies and ain't spies supposed to be invisible I will just say that those guys are bad at this [this actually makes it easier for you to figure out who it is]
Just recognize the spy and kick him prob solved [This is pretty easy to to do with good guild mates and some experience]

Signature
About Me nah... | º _ º |

If you want to talk regarding the game or just wanna chat Line ID :: rustyskeleton   you can ADD me 
Posted on 2020-12-25 23:46:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lords mobile is a famous page that is designed to promote different kinds of mobile phones and here so many features of all mobiles are shared.  I want to know how to write a term paper so if anyone knows please guide me properly.

Signature