Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 7479

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] Food production boost

[Copy link] 2/1937

Posted on 2019-03-23 23:34:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

So I have become a food hyper farms. Still working on it, about halfway now.
And as a hyper farm, you would use production boost to increase your production.
There are 2 stats when talking about production.
1. Food production rate. ( Food production %)
2. Total food production. ( Food produced per hour)
Now, when you have talents, familiars, and gear set for food production. All that food production rate, add up and increases your food produced per hour. I'm currently close to 1200%.
When you use a boost that is supposed to increase your total food production by 25%... (In my case 3.2m food/hour) you would expect quite a jump in production.  Almost 800k additional food production per hour... But that's not the case...

Currently, in the coding on the boost. They have added the 25% boost to the rate... Making my 3.2m/hour ---> 3.22m/hour
Simple change in coding would fix this.
They need to first Calculate the total, then multiply but a 1.25... to give the 25% boost to total production. Instead of just adding it to the rate.
So at this point 3.2m/hour would become 4m/hour.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-31 04:05:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Kindly contact live support :)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2019-12-27 06:32:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't understand what are you talking about.. but if you are interested in food you can read a lot in this site 140.com here I learnt about a good place and had a Lunch in Perth . I'm a food tourist and it's so cool for me to find many different places to eat there. I know that not everyone can afford it but I save money.

Signature