Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7479

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug] Suggestions: Captive leaders / messaging inbox

[Copy link] 3/3466

Posted on 2016-07-15 07:41:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to make a few suggestions to improve our game play.

1.     When hero leader is captured, there is a bounty option, or a waiting period option in which the hero can be executed – and revived if the captor chooses.

I would like to suggest a Rescue Mission option. Players can have X attempts at freeing their leader.

Options: 
Alliance hero team – members can rally together their strongest heroes and attempt to free the captive hero from the enemy.  – this would be a challenge as we see in the Colosseum, so  heroes Vs heroes not heroes Vs troops/castle raid.

Player him/herself can rally up his/her strongest heroes and can rally against the captor in attempt to free the leader.

If not heroes Vs heroes, another suggestion, a castle monster guard. A monster can stand guard where the captive leader is being held and defend against the rescue crew. This option can have it’s own energy source or maybe share the exterior monster hunt energy. 

As for the messaging system, it is lacking a convo style view. Once a reply or message is sent, there is no way of seeing it. It makes it confusing and things can be misunderstood in the current system.
Please allow a continuous convo, so that we can keep track of all our replies and messages.

Thank you J
WOD - The Matriarch - kingdom 10

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-16 03:15:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

The hero V hero is a stupid idea imo. Why would they waste time with that. It's how you get an upper hand. Also I like the messages idea tho

Signature
ㄥ丹ム
Posted on 2016-07-16 13:21:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

messages idea is good, hero vs hero not so much....if you Rallys against the player holding your leader they might shield to prevent the attack this releasing your captured leader, so why have a monster guard the prisoner when you have a wall and troops? Btw you can always try asking nicely.

Signature
WOOF
Posted on 2016-07-17 16:28:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

this is two separate ideas
convo idea - EXCELLENT - upvoted
hero rescue idea - meh, not sold - no vote cast

Signature
Xe