Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7478

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Bug] Help

[Copy link] 12/1597

Posted on 2019-03-04 18:11:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't log on into my account through IOS, I have tried uninstalling, clearing website data on safari, restarted phone, and signed out and in of game center. I always get the same pop message that says "Disconnected... You have switched accounts! Please close and restart the game.” No matter how many times I close and restart It won't log me in. Any other ideas that will help me fix this issue?

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-04 19:07:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

I’ve been having same issue since Friday. I’ve been talking with support since then. They’ve yet to come up with a fix for me. I’ve done everything you’ve done, and another 30 things. Cannot get it to work for the life of me.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-05 10:12:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Any luck getting your issue fixed?

Still nothing here...

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-05 14:32:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm afraid not

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-06 16:33:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please contact live support :)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2019-03-06 16:48:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Already have Rider...

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-08 10:12:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

After a week of being unable to get onto game, after their emergency maintenance, and exhaustive effort on my part to get IGG to understand my problem and to get them to actually help me. This is their final response to me.

They’re essentially giving me the middle finger, and taking all the money I’ve given them and running with it. I just bought two packs the night before the game stopped working as well. They will not give me a refund.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this caused you, furthermore, with regards on your concern, please be informed that we have already investigated on this and already provided you the results, we are very sorry if the results is unable to satisfy you, however, it is the result of our investigation and there are no errors/anomalies found on our system.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-08 15:54:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

As I said on the other post their support is weakest I’ve have ever seen.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-10 17:05:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is beyond ridiculous. Is it safe to assume no one has been helped with this problem yet?

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-10 19:16:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Depending on your device, maybe you can try uninstalling facebook/amazon and clearing your cookies/cache in case they're interfering with the game somehow and trying to switch your account. 

Are you able to try logging in on a new device (preferably on a different game version) to see if the problem persists? 

I'd also check your network settings, and switch to Google's public DNS servers (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 if I remember correctly) in case maybe it's your ISP doing something strange with the game (I know the app is blocked by some networks, e.g. at schools/universities/public wifi depending on your location). I'd also check your firewall etc. if possible (will only be applicable for home wifi).

Once you've made sure there's no possible way this is on your end, keep opening tickets with support, and escalate the issue to Apple/Google/Amazon (whoever you bought packs through) and explain what's going on to them. They will be able to assist you with your options for refund better than IGG will. They could also put more pressure on the company to fix the issue. 

I'm sorry to say it, but by this stage, it's highly likely you're zeroed and kicked from guild unless you've got word to them somehow. If I were you, I'd also look for compensation from IGG to rebuild what's been taken from you once the situation is resolved. They refunded players getting zeroed from server issues during last KvK, so with this there should be no problem if even the App Store provider you're using says the issue is on IGG.

Moral of the story: Just keep pushing until you get this resolved. I'm sorry to hear about this - I can't imagine how frustrated I'd be in your situation.

Signature