Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7483

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Bug] Lost account

[Copy link] 1/723

Posted on 2018-12-09 13:31:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

I used to play this game alot back in 2017 but due to irl problems i had to stop gaming so i quitted the game but after returning to the game back, logged into my gmail account which was linked to my old id after restarting the game it starts from very beginning. I tried log out and relog but it still starts from the beginning. After contacting with the support, giving them the necessary proves and but one thing is: the ign doesn't match with their records but I still remembered my ign and I was pretty sure about it. As i know they can recover lost account which is linked with the account they had their lost id linked with. But my question is : Can they bring back unlinked/deleted account back? I had alot of memories with my old account but now, I lost it I don't even know how.... Now they are saying they can't do anything about this. So that means it was my fault for loosing that account ? All they want is the ign but how are they gonna find it when its deleted? Is there any other way to get my account back that I lost?

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-09 16:06:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, please contact live support in help with regaining an account. Thanks!

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together