Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7479

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug] new update not working on Samsung Galaxy S8

[Copy link] 4/3700

Posted on 2018-06-03 21:01:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

When i open it, i have a black screen. This is happening to several of my team mates who are on Samsung devices. Anyone else is having this problem?

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-03 16:36:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am having this problem also.  I'm not sure why noone else has acknowledged this post, I don't think there's any way other people aren't also experiencing this problem.

I just upgraded from an S6 (never had this problem before) to an S9 and I am stuck using the Play Store version of this game since the Amazon version loads black every time.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-04 12:50:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

~moved to bug topic, please contact live support for further help. Before you do:

Go to settings and delete cache, open game once more

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2020-11-25 12:48:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

This post about the new update not working on Samsung Galaxy S8 is so unique with its content. Also from the resumeprime I can find the best ideas that bring positive changes for better results.

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-29 05:12:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

There may be a display problem in the Samsung smart LED or smartphones which is not providing high-quality screen resolutions. I have tried to check the https://gecey.com/monitor/transparent-monitor/ options which provide clear resolutions with the advanced eye protection options as well. Many students always work on the computer and can also convert the monitor screens into smart TV which is best for multi-purpose using monitors.

Signature