Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7478

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Bug] Add some new game features.

[Copy link] 1/5134

Posted on 2016-03-23 11:26:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to suggest that you do something about those dead bases. I know you said theres no way of erasing them from your server but atleast make some feature that whenever the Wall Health of the turf turns zero the turf randomly teleports. Its annoying to see dead bases within our hive.very unsymmetrical.

I would also like to suggest about the Resource tiles that you should lessen the respawn time of Used Resource Tiles because its hard to find new resource tiles anywhere. All are used and has very less resource in them.

And the vault protection. Please decrease the vault capacity because its boring to attack a turf if you can only get gold in their turf. Protected resources is too damn high.

Signature
Posted on 2016-03-23 18:43:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

whilst most of your arguments are fair wall health hits 0 after almost every unsucessful defence, there needs to be another system for that. like if their might doesnt move in 2 weeks.

also as for resource tiles. that is just one of the disadvantages of being in a hive, if you search and teleport you will find that there are more resources out there than you may think

Signature