Posted on 2018-01-14 03:49:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Preferablly onr that does more then level 1

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-19 01:11:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi

Check us out at MHi ;)

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-19 04:21:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

[justify]We are the Black Rose Society, a small up and coming Hunting Guild born 2-weeks ago in K221. We are a tight-knit group of friends, and are growing slowly and steadily. We have a nonaggression value system, and prefer not to fall into the herd mentality of warmongering barbarism. Indeed, this is a war game...but why must war be waged simply because it can be waged? We will, however, defend ourselves and stand with our allies to the best of our ability. We have established good relations with several strong guilds in our kingdom, and have friends in other kingdoms as well. If you are looking for a friendly guild to call home, the Society just may be your fit. [/justify]

Requirements:
21+ and older (sorry kids)
500k might
Team oriented ~ cooperative spirit ~ be mature ~ keep it clean ~ Line App download (search: blackrosesociety)

We are located in K221 under the tag [@)}] -- apply today!

PS: We do not kick inactive members, as we appreciate that there is life beyond the game. I am a full-time college student, we have other members who are college students, busy moms and dads, as well as graveyard shift workers. Life gets busy! That doesn't mean you can't find a place to belong in-game without fear of being kicked.

Signature
Honor is meaningless unless you possess the courage to uphold its standard.
Posted on 2018-01-19 04:31:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

K141 M~C famiky

Signature
https://youtube.com/famousdrummer82
Gamimg.youtube.com/famousdrummer82
twitter@FamousNate187
Twitch.tv/famousnate187
Mixer.com/famousnate187
Posted on 2018-02-22 14:09:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

check us out;
[k209] [EKn]Exiled Knights

Signature
[EKn] Exiled Knights
#209 Ysetor Kingdom
Posted on 2020-10-29 11:22:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Music is my obsession and I wish in the event that I could get an opportunity to satisfy my fantasies. I contemplate something we should attempt to visit https://www.bestessays-uk.org/case-study for best writing services. I am happy you met such individuals. One day I will likewise be an incredible artist.

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-10 05:42:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

check us out;

Signature
I am a writer online, editor, and researcher specializing in educational, and domestic issues. Previously, I spent five years in marketing in the self-help and health.
Posted on 2020-11-12 14:02:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Recrutement open, MHe Hunters of Euphoria, 57 billion might guild in K75

If Interrested Contact the R5 on LINE for an interview at ChurchBelle624. No in game applications.
400 million might minimum to apply, must compete in every event (1750pts for GF).
Must write and read english, use LINE app and post monster kills.
Hunt 6 monsters level 2-5 every day.

700 guild gifts daily, No level 1 monsters here. We do a level 3 only hunt event each month. 
Ranked top 3 in every events. We offer in guild rewards for top scorers.
A great guild to help you grow, with a nice side of war.
DN6-DN5 easy daily, We have T5 leads.
Daily help spammers, for coins.
Alt guilds available.

If Interrested Contact the R5 on LINE for an interview at ChurchBelle624. No in game applications.

Signature