Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 8883

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Guild] Seeking to join guild

[Copy link] 7/3568

Posted on 2019-09-30 16:49:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello! I am a new player looking for an active and fun guild to join. The guild will have to be in K12 as I don't have a migration scroll. I have 2 million might and I almost have T3.

If you are interested in recruiting, contact me in game at "Storm95"

Thank you!

Signature
Posted on 2019-10-04 03:22:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello you can join us in our new guild and fit for you because we are in a new kingdom
Join [UN.] Elite Hunter1

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-21 07:39:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-20 06:01:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's the truth about the essay. It's a very common problem for many people to write it. Often it's just that a lot of students really don't know where they're going with this case. It is also good that I have already managed to solve this issue, I simply and easily addressed here, where I was able to very quickly and at the same time as cheap custom essay. I didn't even think they could do that, so I'm still grateful to them. Then more than once they were rescued in difficult situations. So if there are also some difficulties and problems, you should address them immediately. Then I will be 100% sure that there will never be a problem with any essay. Good luck with that.

Signature
Posted on 2020-10-07 08:02:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey! You have come to the right place! I am professional writer and I can assist you in any essay related issue! I understand how it is difficult for students to cope with the number of home assignments they are to do. Writing is my pleasure, so for me completing paper for you is quit quick and interesting process, so you even needn't to worry about the deadline date. Moreover, for that students who want to write paper without writer help, on my writing platform EssaysEmpire you can find already written articles. And guys do not worry about the price, cause at EssaysEmpire we produce cheap papers, but this price doesn't affect the excellent quaility of our work, also you will be surprised by the affiliate program we offer to guys who introduce other people to our company.

Signature
Posted on 2020-10-26 06:51:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are many blogs I have read But when I read Your Blogs I have found such useful information, fresh content with such amazing editing everything is superb in your blog, Thank you so much for sharing this useful and informative information with us. Wish you all the best for upcoming comments. And I have also informative link which I am going share here is https://papers-land.com

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-13 03:24:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm also looking for a guild to join.
run 3

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-15 15:07:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you add me to line group please? Line ID: vnnaby

Signature