Lords Mobile Today: 11    Total Posts: 16694

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Logic behind attacking a Chinese clan.

Hot Topics [Copy link] 21/18683

Posted on 2016-05-02 07:50:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

So far mostly the game was about dominance for an area because of resources and getting your clan up to a more or less good size. But about 2 weeks ago that changed when we tried our best to merge with a smaller and yet weaker clan to get more out of the whole area. this then turned out to be the longest and most painful war I have ever seen between 2 smaller clans.  

After these guys noticed they can not win this war, they started to lie to other bigger clans and almost unbeatable clans to knock us back (Using words like we are bullies and stuff). This went on for almost a week and I have to admit, I have send a lot of time and money just to stay ahead of everything that happened the last 3 days. 
Today came the conclusion that we were up against a Chinese clan and he literally called every single other Chinese player to come and destroy us. that aint fun and I assure you that you don't want to be in the same boat as we are at the moment regardless the power and size of your clan. It hurts to the point that we have to almost leave our clan with our tails between our legs. 

So my advice. Stay away from there Chinese pricks. They can buy 4 times the amount of stuff for a fraction of the price we are paying for everything.

Signature
Looking for someone to create me a new signature. 
Posted on 2016-05-02 07:55:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nationalism is strong in China, they will make a point to dominate and will spare no resources to do so. Triple transfers gems won't hurt either.

Signature
Posted on 2016-05-02 08:01:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well. They made a good stand against us I have to admit. But the way they destroyed us the last 2 days was insane. I really thought we had this in the sack until they swarmed from all directions.

Signature
Posted on 2016-05-02 08:03:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

wait, are you telling me people in china pay less money for the packages compare to everyone else? why is this?

Signature
IGG: 287734997
Android
Posted on 2016-05-02 08:12:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Different rates for different regions. I believe google sets part of those rates.

Signature
IGG ID: 199232715
IGN: Mirit
Posted on 2016-05-02 08:51:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Better to try to keep good relations with Chinese guilds if u wish to avoid such a war against them. Good diplo goes a long way.

Signature
"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."

Posted on 2016-05-02 09:33:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

In Normal cases I would say you are right. But in this case diplomacy has failed badly. We are currently in an attack stand still until we can come to a conclusion. 
I never thought a war dragged out as ours could have such an impact on other players. not just from our side, but our opposing team members as well. 
But hey, this shows that this game is not that boring as many has claimed it to be. I just hope we can get some sort of diplomacy before both clans dissolves completely.

Signature
Posted on 2016-05-02 10:09:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

the most logical and acceptable deal is: if you're paying different prices for packages at least have the decency to set them in different servers.

Signature
IGG: 287734997
Android
Posted on 2016-05-02 11:02:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am in a Chinese clan playing from USA. My alliance members and I pay exactly the same rates after conversion. They pay 648 RMB for the 99 dollar pack (and conversion is roughly 6 to 1).

What people have been referring to on the triple gems thing was I hear there used to be a Taiwan server, and IGG offered their players on that server a chance to start over on the global server, and to compensate will give triple the gems that those players purchased.  I don't know if this is a one time thing or not - but none of the Taiwan players in my guild were transfers so it really doesn't seem that common.  Maybe a bigger deal for older kingdoms around when this promotion was happening.

Signature
Posted on 2016-05-02 12:56:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes it's true that the players from the taiwan server received 3 times the gems they bought when they transferred to the global servers.

We kinda had the same problem in K3, but together with SnD we dismantled the chinese.. We formed banner guilds and brought the strongest of the global players to our side.. The war is over now.

They are not unbeatable guys, you just have to cast aside your differences and form huge alliances, make excellent strategies.. And never attack them head on..

Signature