Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2614

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] MEDAL PAY2LOSE? NURF demon slayer LULZor at colo

[Copy link] 3/414

Posted on 2021-05-03 15:38:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not only are medals f-ing expensive to get to gold (the price of this game raises too high for such a shltty game)... but im so fcking sick of some GREEN GRADER for his paid weaver and doll taking me several tries where I use at least epics weaver and other paid heroes because GOLD DEMON LULZOR (oh wait sorry they even have WHITE/NO GRADErs P2P heros) - I know that one also top dude explained it on his channel how Demon LULZOR skips lower grade heros... WTF how does that AI make sense?? And then he wins because of this joke hero - several times my epic hero in constellations Demon Hunter wannabe from warcraft that you call Demon Slayer is not - reks everything until the 1 trick pony didnt do it and ofc loses terribly... SHiiiT

Like besides army ... what the hell does that do at colo? Some fking demon LULZOR insta kills my stunner. Btw im top 10 colo consistently and I know counters.

This is not about counters this is another COINFLIP NO BRAINER crap of the crap game (LOL even when you beat somebody as if you found his counter other day you try - not in 10 times). If he insta takes your stunner he wins, if you stun you win. But some GREEN GRADER to be beating me 10 times coz LULZ demon such a high chance critical for my higher paid heros FCK OFF im not going gold what a WASTE

I dont wanna break my phone coz of this stupidity coz I put it in ur ANEAAUS igg, cash grabber chin chongs making stupid games, you dont deserve more tahn 20 or 30 $ for all your crap yet there are the no brainers that g old every paid hero.. actually I dont mind losing from them they paid for it.. but then the game would become pay to win? Your fix - pauy expensive to LOSE HAHHAH

IGG su ck my dikk

Signature
Posted on 2021-05-03 17:24:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a way to win in colosseum without paying heroes you just need to do couple of things before.
No1. You go to forest and take out everything bad from your soul by screaming.
No2. Acept the game and realize that people today dont give everything for free.
No3. If you still angry go back to stage No1 and after drink a glas of water.

Signature
Posted on 2021-05-04 04:06:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

You sound like some  bot or IGG employee (stupid one) that posts automatically per script not even reading... DO YOU REEEAD? I am top 10... How do you think I am?? I win.. I can win with and without paid heroes. Does it reach your little brain that it is not OK to have paid HUNDREDS of money for heroes and to lose to WHITE GRADER all because they know one trick build with Demon Lulzor --- nerfing this noob hero will do a lot... thats t he suggestion. Because if you wanna get money make them pay. not win and put my money to waste. Moron you post like an idiot

Signature
Posted on 2021-05-04 04:10:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Also idiot ... you say nothing is for free... I PAY for higher grades... exactly because nothing is for free A  WHITE grade (cheaper) cant beat because of one overboosted Lulzor hero. Actually it may not be OK to nerf paid heros because what a waste for people's money but the Demon Lulzer is free and deserves nerf... whoever wants to win with it - make them upgrade their paid heros!

Signature