Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2614

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Darknests

[Copy link] 1/464

Posted on 2021-04-29 02:48:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there i think its major thing i have been playing for a while now i have many suggestions the first and bigest for me is darknest.Lets say 5 people started darknest at same time lvl 1 darknest lvl 2 and 3 of the last darknest lvl 4 or higher, and those that are above lvl 4 we make more then one hour to get more people in.I dont want to say why they started low lvl ones because they doing that for quests.Now we are back and surprise we got on those 3 places all good low essence and we won lvl 4 darknests or higher but that essence didnt have place :( this hapent atleast once or twice to every person in game im sure.We want to help other players and join on their darknests without deleting the low essence cause sometimes we just forget.My suggestion is why you dont make a button or something that we can check if we want that essence from that rally we are joining so we keep the good essence from higher darknest thanks.

Signature
Posted on 2021-04-29 21:14:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

brother, i understand your pain, it really hurts, I will take this suggestion to the support in hopes that they do something about it

Signature
join us on facebook
join us on discord