Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2616

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Guild Fest need an upgrade :(

[Copy link] 1/408

Posted on 2021-04-17 07:35:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

In an active guild, i am really seeing the Guild Fest having gone from a great contest (used to be one of my favorites) to kind of a lame contest that i just want to get done.

This for two reasons :

1) the prices you get seems to just get increasingly worse every time.. hardly anything worth the time these days really.. and often lines where you get pick of 3 items thaf none of them you have use for any more.

2) with the adding of more and more new quests, its become so much of just a waiting game to get any quests that you like, too much crap in there, especialy if you look for specific quests at high score.
Before i used to try beat my previous GF score, by trying to get higher and better quests next time.. these days i end up more with just picking some crap quest, as i get tirred of the waiting.

Suguestions to improve :

1) well.. add better prices.. maybe fit them more to the developement of the player, so its at least usefull prices and not for instance something for a build or task that you long ago completed in the game allready and can no longer use.. make it interesting, adding back hunter gear chests would be a good suguestion btw.. (this goes for other competitions aswell) 

2) you added much more new quests.. so please also add more quest lines to eve  it out.. more lines with quests and/or reduced quest respawn time is really needed to counter the added number of quests.

Extra suguestion.. how about adding 1 or 2 lines of “personal quests” ?
In a very active guild it can really be a problem that when finally the right quest comes, its snatched so quick by guild mates that it can becquite imposible getting those popular quests..
So if you have a line with 3 or 6 quests that are just your own, that you controll, dellete and respawn only for you to pick, i think would be a great adition.

Hope can be usefull

Signature
Yeah
Posted on 2021-04-20 21:32:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your suggestion
 Will feedback to our team

Signature
yo