Here are some more detailed information for you to prepare for the battle. Fight for your Guild, Kingdom and GLORY!
Start of the Event
1. There will be three events: Kingdom Wars, Guild War, and Solo War.
2. The victors of Kingdom Wars will be determined by Kingdom Rankings. Kingdom points will be shared by all players from the same home Kingdom. This event will last for a day.
Points can be gotten from:
Killing Soldiers of rival Kingdoms
Hunting Monsters in rival Kingdoms
Ranking rewards: All participating Kingdoms will receive Gem Lodes. Kingdoms that receive a higher Kingdom Rank will be blessed with higher level Gem Lodes.
3. Guilds can battle it out in “Guild War”. Guild points will be shared by all players in the same Guild. When a Guild reaches a checkpoint, all guild members will receive the checkpoint rewards.
Guild rankings will be calculated after the event ends. Guilds with a high rank in this event will receive many great rewards.
This event lasts for a day. Guild members can accumulate points during this time.
4. You can also get solo points for the event, “Solo War”. They will receive rewards once they reach a checkpoint. Ranking rewards will be distributed after the event ends. This event lasts for a day.
Occupying Wonders for Points
Bases and Forts will enter “Kingdom Wars” phase when the event begins, regardless of what phase they were originally in. For the duration of the event, they will stay in “Kingdom Wars” phase and will not enter Protection Phase.
The Rallier and all guild members who helped occupy a base or fort will earn Solo Points. They get a fixed amount of points for every minute the base/fort is occupied.
Guilds occupying bases/forts will earn Guild Points. The guilds get a fixed amount of points for every minute the base/fort is occupied.
Kingdoms occupying bases/forts will earn Kingdom Points. The base/fort will belong to the Kingdom of its Overlord/Conqueror. The kingdoms get a fixed amount of points for every minute the base/fort is occupied.
1. Solo and Guild Rankings will be announced at the end of the scoring phase.
2. A Kingdom’s ranking will determine the Max level of Gem Lodes spawned the next day.
Top 25% Rank: Up to Lv 5 Gem Lodes will spawn.
25% to 50% Rank: Up to Lv 4 Gem Lodes will spawn.
Bottom 50% Rank: Up to Lv 3 Gem Lodes will spawn.
3.Gem Lodes ranging from Lv 1 to the Max Lv (based on the Kingdom’s Rank) will spawn every 6 hours (4 timings: 00:00, 06:00, 12:00 and 18:00) to allow players from all timezones to gather Gems.
4.1000 Army Capacity is needed to gather 1 Gem.