Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 6766

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] Forums registraion with email

[Copy link] 2/297

Posted on 2018-03-30 12:39:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

I could not find a thread created already for this topic. There is an issue with being able to create an account for the forums using an email. Now i have an IGG id number that is linked to an email but when I tried to register for an account on the forums I get as far as receiving the verification code through the email but when I try to continue after putting the verification code in I get an error every time that tells me to try again later. Well trying again later does not work as it gives the same message every single time and it is frustrating me. if I can't register using the credentials i already have then how am i going to receive the prizes for any in forum event like the current one for Easter called the Tricksters Challenge. This either needs to be fixed so I am able to register with the information that my IGG id number is attached to or someone needs to contact me so they can do it manually.

Signature
Know thy self, know thy enemy.
A thousand battles, a thousand victories.
Posted on 2018-03-30 13:03:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

You can enter any forum event with your current account. You only need to provide your IGG ID in the event topic. That's all :)

Signature
Lords Mobile Trap Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDhhfD0t4gs1Kv_DKlNEDQ
Posted on 2018-04-13 17:38:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's possible to go onto any forum and enter credentials but if you'd like to sign up with email directly and are still experiencing problems contact IGG. Emails don't need to be the ones linked in-game as long as the details you provide on the events match up with your account.

Hope that helps! :heart:

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together