Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 6766

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug] Wall HP not going down?

Close [Copy link] 4/573

Posted on 2018-03-29 09:09:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

So I just hit this guy 3 times who had 1% wall that counted 6262 HP left. I sent out 130k t3 troops mixed with 20k siege in it. Hitting 3x in a row not a single point of his wall HP went down. What is happening here?

The guy is only a 14m might player with 160k t3 which makes up most of his might. Did he upgrade his wall that much so I couldn't take a single point of HP from it in 3 attacks? Doing some math 1% wall of 6262 hp would make up a total wall HP of 626200 total wall HP. So this tell me he did quite some research on it.

But looking at his stats his succesful defenses are only 8% so me not getting a single hit point from his wall with 3 attacks of my full force with leaders and everything (even used prima donna for siege boosts with 2nd attacks) seems very unlikely.

And for you information, he was sheltered and offline, otherwise I wouldn't have attacked him as he had more troops. But he attacked me couple of time so waited till I could retaliate.

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-29 11:23:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you post the full battle report?

Signature
Lords Mobile Trap Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDhhfD0t4gs1Kv_DKlNEDQ
Posted on 2018-03-29 13:59:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

As you can see, I did kill off his traps, but the wall HP did not move.

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-30 11:37:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Probably he had high wall defense research, thus you can't break it easily.

Signature
Nothing else can replace the trust from others which was given to you.
Posted on 2018-04-07 12:18:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've had the same problem.
I was playing earlier on today, and sent three marches to a castle that I've previously burned on serveral occasions with ease...

Scout report told me what I expected, 0 troops in castle and 10k wall HP,  so I sent a march as I needed RSS.
I sent 30k mixed T3... They all got killed or wounded.
I sent 45k mixed T3... 1/2 survived, 1/2 dead.
I sent 90k mixed T3... 1/3 killed or wounded. (My troops run out of moral, and run away because they couldn't take down a 10k HP wall)

I watched the final battle, which shows my 90k T3 troops, attacking their wall, with absolutely no change in its HP, while my troops are getting completely wiped out by his traps alone.

Signature