Lords Mobile Today: 2    Total Posts: 6526

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] Packs are sold in USD and I payed a higher amount in £

[Copy link] 2/373

Posted on 2018-02-07 15:02:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I recently bought a pack which cost USD 19.99 called the "Sweet deal" pack. When I came to checkout it came to £19.99 to buy which was charged through debit card, I'd understand if the shop adjusted to compensate for the correct currency to be displayed but it isn't there. Plenty of America players in my Guild buy the same pack for $19.99 whilst I bought it for £19.99. The real value should be £14.40 that I pay which is the true price of the pack. I feel cheated out of my money and forced to pay a price which is much higher then it should be and because of the currency problems and transaction here I am unable to buy anything else in the future through this game. The British pound is of higher value than the USD, I know I cannot get a refund as I have read the terms and conditions of buying the pack and I ask the shop be fixed to the correct currency and the correct price in correlation to the country you are in.

Posted below should be the screenshots of what I have received in this "Sweet deal" pack that I've bought along with another screenshot of the "Boot camp" showing the price comparison. If it's not showing up then I'm uploading the wrong way.

This shall be taken higher if not sorted out, if I am in the wrong then please reply and explain to me why I'm being charged £5.59 on top of what an American player would pay, I look forward to hearing the excuses ^_^

Signature
Jamie
Posted on 2018-02-08 03:14:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-08 11:14:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Pack prices are correct. The reason it doesn't match to conversion rate is apple/Google costs of doing business in various countries. Igg has a 3rd party pay app that they said is a bit more balanced.
Also, Chinese getting packs for 1/10th the cost is the oldest and dumbest rumor about this game

Signature