Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 6164

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] Need help from supports pls

Close [Copy link] 2/72

Posted on 2018-01-10 10:39:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wana ask you about one problem 2 weeks a go I don't remember the right day sorry there was updating the game and be for the game close I was trying to shield. Up but game not let me but after wen I join there was same one rally me and I mouse 150k T3  dead and 126k t3 in hospital total 276k t3 I wana know how that happen wen be for I leave there was no take from some one and wen I join I see tha and second you say guys we will get 9k gems and I didn't get that gems for pls can you Chen see what happen and give me my troops thank you and sorry for that message I m new one I make on foroum this account today some friends tell me how thank you again to support team and for good game play I will wait your message pls

Signature
Be nice to respect
Posted on 2018-01-10 12:47:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

need to contact live support about this, but as it is 2 weeks ago it is rly hard for them to help you

Signature
Telrun [H:U]              (●´ω`●)

Line ID: Telrun
Posted on 2018-01-10 14:25:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Contact Live Support ingame with details of your account for help. It would be better. Hope for your understanding.

Signature
“Do fairies really have tails? Do they even exist... Like them this place as eternal mystery... A never ending adventure”
-- Makarov Dreyar