Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 6810

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug] Suspended account

Close [Copy link] 3/531

Posted on 2018-01-01 08:06:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

As the title says I have my account suspended improperly to 3 days and did what was recommended on the login screen: contact support, however I am in contact with the support br e en 3 days and nothing was sorted out. Within these 3 days besides losing all the events and daily chores for castle growth the worst occurred my castle was attacked and I lost 4.4M of power. My question is what IGG will do to compensate me for everything lost from troops to events?

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-01 10:37:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

if you got suspended you have most likely broken the ToS. this is your own faulth not igg's faulth. behave and nothing like this happens. next time they might take it completely from you.

what happend since you were suspended then?

Signature
Telrun [H:U]              (●´ω`●)

Line ID: Telrun
Posted on 2018-01-01 10:57:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

You are a bit mistaken dear friend, I did not make any mistake inside the game and the information I got from the pt support was that this error occurred with many players through the game.

Then the accusation made above that the error would have departed from me is uncomfortable and false.

What about what I lost? 3 days of vip login, 3 days of collection of resources, 3 days of training of soldiers, 3 days of killing monsters and was having event where items were obtained when killing the monsters, 3 days of guild gift, 3 days of challenge in the coliseum, 3 days of research, 3 days of pact nv 2, 3 days of nest, 3 days of hero's normal, elite and difficult levels, 3 days of mission vip, 3 days of guild mission, I still lost maintenance package and yesterday I lost 4.4M of power when it was attacked and I could not defend myself, redirect troops or keep them in the shelter. That's not counting the lost resources. I also lost good exchanges on the Ship.

I think that who plays Lord's Mobile would have an idea of ​​what to lose by spending 1 day without playing.

Awaiting.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-01 11:48:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

There will be no compensation other than the Maintenance Pack. Hope for your understanding.

Signature
Lords Mobile Trap Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDhhfD0t4gs1Kv_DKlNEDQ