Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 6373

Moderator: July0714

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug] Colosseum bug hack

Close [Copy link] 3/220

Posted on 2017-12-25 16:30:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

There is something terrible wrong with your colosseum when caracters have 1-2 level lower wins, wtf! And enemy gets much faster energy 2/3 faster with lower heros. Im this close to delete that building if it wasen't for the gems i get from it, when i lose on defence i get -80 -68 -70 -50 and so on, when i win an attack i get +14 +26 +30 why is this so low? I hate that other that attack gets higher and when i do the same i only get a small amount. That's why i say that there's a bug or hack in colosseum.

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-26 01:51:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Totally agreed. You most of your heroes are higher level and color than enemy, it should be a victory!
And to make it worst, i sometime attack one compo with my own compo, loose, then i find someone who has my attacking compo and i use the one i just lost to... and i loose. I know there are other things that come into play, including chance. But something has to improve to make this a reliable feature and not some random one

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-26 11:09:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

The Colosseum is a mass of RNG(random number generator) and nothing more and back in time 1and half year ago it was even worse than now,all resumed whos prima donna gona heal first now its a total randomness of course there are different heroes which works best against other but not on a huge scale and of course the p2p heroes are even more screwed up like that half goat chick even on silver and lvl 59 can cause a lot of trouble :-/
In the latest update IGG did something in this random mess again,I lost with full gold team level 60 against a lvl 59 who had his heroes in every color of the rainbow...
Beside the fact that igg refuses to give us a chance to get p2p hero shards they give away f2p hero shards for almost free in events like they did with Rose knight and Slayer and now everybody have them at gold and this complicates a lot of things...that was a move where Igg proved again how much they care about coloseum alongside with the new changes in worse than in better...No1 strategy game a fk,maybe for the ones who pay a lot and for the asians :-)

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-26 11:23:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Confirmed not a bug nor a hack.

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    
Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes