Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 6078

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] Lords Mobile Big Update Ideas (Please Read)

[Copy link] 5/235

Posted on 2017-10-10 23:02:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

hello all here are my suggestions for a lords mobile update this update should spice things up for both P2P and F2P with new features for both

Research: new tree (includes T5 troops 3rd army ATK/HP/DEF researches)

Buildings: new building cap level 30 level 30 academy required to unlock T5 troops.  2 new buildings (like battle hall prison and alter) will be required at level 30 to unlock academy 30 castle level 30 will unlock another army (with all armies in research and castle level 30 will add up to 10 armies) new skirmish comes with space for the new buildings and a new hero chapter included

Armor/Workshop/Gear Workshop level 30 will unlock 4th accessory slot along with 4th jewel slot

Shields Speed ups etc. 1 hour shield 1 hour speed up Braveheart price lowered to 1000 gems instead of 200 ( this change will help F2Ps a lot please add if this is not possible please at least lower it to 1500)

(now my favorite part of this game) HEROES: new hero chapter unlocks 2 new f2P heroes (this should make things so much more fun for F2P because its always fun to check out the newest hero even more fun if its free) HERO 1: Warrior Of The Blade A demon slayerish hero only throws it blades at tank enemies doing crit damage to enemy tanks 20%+ army ATK at gold ( YAY another F2P with army ATK) 25%+ trap ATK at gold ( hey its F2P not all the boosts can be awesome just be glad it has ARMY ATK) 20%+ construction Speed Boost ( ehh construction speed can be alright will be more useful with these new buildings and the new cap level HERO 2: death master an ancient immortal being from the highest mountain a magic hero that does crit damage the enemy healer without even leaveing her own side if enemy has no healer will move on to ranged heroes 25% army HP boost at gold 25% research speed boost at gold 20% ranged ATk at gold

troops: T5 troops for T5 troops most people will average 500mil - 1bil might ( depends on how much might you already have)

these five should be the the update after this one
new monster : coming soon can't have everything in 1 update
new gear coming soon
new research tree coming soon
new P2P hero coming soon
new event coming soon

sorry for the long thread please reply with your ideas and what you think should be added changed or just taken off of my idea

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-10 23:04:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

sorry a few typos here please excuse them

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-11 02:22:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm close to free player. I need 15 years of research time to reach t4. I need 1.5m gems to upgrade building just to enable researching t4. This does take at least 1 year of very very active gaming.
T5 sounds fun, but i bet it will be for the very rich only.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-11 17:51:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not trying to down talk you, but you do realize t5 will make f2p players even more worthless right? Right now they can decently defend against t4 if played right. T5 would just demolish those few decent t3 players since t4 is near impossible for f2p as it is.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-12 00:04:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

i do understand that t5 would make F2Ps weeker but i think P2Ps need a new research tree to work on because they maybe be getting board with all there maxed research and stuff T5 would mean the end of all t3s and even t4s would become not as useful and even if someone who spent a little but not a ton hit t5 would take a ton of rss and time to make so maybe t5 isn't the best idea i also have some more ideas of how to make things more fun for both

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-12 00:11:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok so heres my idea to make F2Ps have a better time how about a kingdom that is F2P only only F2P can play on it and no one can migrate to it only out of it otherwise it just starts like a normal kingdom when you start a new account or get the game for the first time an option comes up that says will you spend money or not then if you select yes i'm F2P you will be added to the F2P kingdom if not you go the the normal kingdom then if you try to spend in the F2p one a warning pops up saying if you buy this item you will be randomly moved to another kingdom

Signature