Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 6810

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Bug] 0% Wall HP Glitch: IGG does NOT acknowledge the issue

Close [Copy link] 7/2040

Posted on 2017-09-18 17:25:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

So during Kingdom Clash, while finding a decent castle to increase my points, I scouted a base to find that it had 0% Wall HP. Excited, I sent in some T3 troops to counter the T1 troops that he had defending his castle.

To my surprise, I lost the battle. I did not send siege, thinking that because the wall had 0% HP, I did not need to worry about the traps. I sent another wave of T3, and I got the same results. The wall had no HP left, but the traps did a number on me... Again, I could not get past the wall, and again, the defender had no troop loss whatsoever.

For the third battle, I thought "WTH, I'll send some siege with this attack." Still the same issue. Did not get past the 0% HP wall.

At this point, I had lost 23,000 troops that were permakilled, and had 34.4K more wounded troops. I wasn't willing to suicide anymore troops, so I stopped the attacks there.

The guy had a third of my might, and I easily had the T3 troops to take out his T1 defenses.

I recorded the battles and wrote a support ticket to let IGG know that there was a glitch in the way the walls had reacted. Here is the video and battle reports of the three attacks: https://youtu.be/6fIka04c6AM

That there was nothing wrong with the battles, and that the game was operating as it should have. Here is the full email thread that I had with the support team of IGG:

My response was kind of impatient, but their response was just ridiculous... "Necessary checking has been conducted thoroughly"...

Am I wrong to think that traps don't matter anymore as defense when the wall has 0% HP remaining?

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-18 21:42:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Like the food bug,it works as intended. ...

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-19 02:14:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-19 02:33:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Traps absorb part of the damage. Wall migates damage. For all you know the defender had both defense research tabs 9/10.

1) What gear was defender wearing?
2) What does your military research look like?

Signature
Lords Mobile Trap Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDhhfD0t4gs1Kv_DKlNEDQ
Posted on 2017-09-20 12:12:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

It had happened with me too  about half year ago when i was in k16.
That castle i wanted to get free rss was no troops and no army to defend.  I attacked  10 times by failing, i called a friend from another guild he failed too.. (we both didn"t loose any troops).
Afterwards I sent 150k Trebuchets.  Then 0% wall hp  had been breached. lol  (till then i was sending Guards, Snipers and some trebuchets)
Nothing to worry bro :)
Sometimes it might happen in any game...
But from my point of view IGG should rebuild your dead army...

Signature
[TxZ] MarcAnthoney
Posted on 2017-09-22 18:08:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol this is funny, i just came back to have a peak lol

Wall glitch? Ive explained 5+ times easily that there is no glitch, i think people used to respond that there wasnt aswell but now they see its pointless, can a moderator put a guide, whoevers, of some of the stuff in capital,multicolour, half the page, nah forget it lmao

On troops, 1x will say do 60k and 60k (kills, losses)
2x the strength (numbers/buffs only need 1 to be doubled and other 1x atleast) and it can be 250k kills 20k losses, its crazy but attack and hp are stupidly strong

Thats why unless you got A LOT of troops or way stronger boosts (2x+ really) then defense is useless, where hp is the counter to attack

So lets say 20k vs 150k that means 7.5x stronger

T3= 3x stronger to t1 so 60k
that means if you have +100%, since you prob mean something like a darknest (originally it starts 100%)
that just means 60k to 120k
but you got +200%/+300% so 180k, 240k t1 strong, now look at what i said about 2x just trashing them, add a little defense and easy

Oh wait then theres the heros

Idk why i keep trying lol

You want proof about the wall? Say send 10k each 3fighting types (30k) against a weak wall (with no attack), if it doesnt break then go 30k 1type, then if not then 90k (30k each) then 90k one type, come on (example)

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-12 06:08:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Looking at your Video

(https://youtu.be/6fIka04c6AM)

it's easy to see where you went wrong:

Your Gear and Talents were null and void - why?

Because you did not include your Leader in your Hero LineUp for the Battles!

Rookie mistake - we all do it at some point in time.

it's the same effect as if your Leader was imprisoned.

Damn!

Signature
Good Luck!
from 0z0n3
IGG ID: 322993552
Kingdom 7
Android
Posted on 2018-10-11 06:10:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

That happend to me too, i attackes an c8 with no troops and army and i failed as c22, his wall was 8%, so i start to send 50k t3 siege and the wall didn't lost any HP, i am sure that c8 had his wall defence research maxed out :/

Signature