Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 5547

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] [Suggestion] Gryphon Core Item

[Copy link] 1/133

Posted on 2017-08-04 03:52:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Team

I'm playing this game for more than a year now and I normally hunt monster on regular basic to gather some items. 

So far during this 1 WHOLE year I have never seen 1 Gryphon Core from Gryphon monster hunt. Regardless they advertise we get that item by hunting Gryphon, it's not true. 

May be it's true, but unlike other monster item, Gryphon core is very very very rare. I contacted live chat several times regarding this. All they can tell is "try hard, try more" which is ridiculous. 

I'm sure the probability to get Gryphon core is less than 0.5%? So this makes me wonder they really want us to spend our real money to buy gems pack to get more Gryphon core? The only other way i can get this item is from labyrinth which is also expensive.

IGG team, please be fair and increase the probability for us to get Gryphon core.

Thanks
John

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-13 07:42:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree that it's wrong and igg claims that drop rates are random but nothing is random when it comes to computers any good programmer can tell you that plus igg could still release what the odds are of getting whatever drops are possible from hunts, Guild chests, and guild bonuses but apparently there is a law in China in which game companies have to reveal loot drop rates which is possible even for Lords mobile the law you can use a search engine to verify the Chinese law but igg could still pad the drop rate for China leaving the rest of us in it deeper than ever

Signature