Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 6023

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug] [Suggestion] Add Soul Crystals, Prison Cuffs, Battle Tomes into packs

[Copy link] 3/334

Posted on 2017-05-18 16:11:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd spend on packs dedicated to giving just soul crystals, prison cuffs, or battle tomes. I'd even be ok if they added a few hundred of those in the packs every now and then.

This just my thought, but seems difficult to get these...
pls help? ;)

Signature
A streamer / gamer on Twitch, Pocketlive, and Youtube.
You can find me, just search.
Posted on 2017-05-18 18:56:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd much rather have the "Gem Packed" pack take its place and come by more often, then if you like you can convert those gems into what you need for your buildings.

Signature

Posted on 2017-05-19 22:55:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

That would be ideal ye, but I figure since its' unclear how gems would be used I figure if you just add packs dedicated to these or add them in w/ packs like how chests are being added it wouldn't be too overkill giving 'too much'.

Obviously having 'Gem Packed' like more often would be fantastic, but I simply felt it'd be unrealistic to expect that. So the least I'd like to see more often is something along these lines xd.

Signature
A streamer / gamer on Twitch, Pocketlive, and Youtube.
You can find me, just search.
Posted on 2017-05-21 06:08:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guild keep fighting against guild without end... but here is something you can do that would help the game... dark nest are attacked but cannot attack.... but I have an idea that could work.... Every three months let a darklord appear trying to destroy the kingdom... It would be the fate of the whole Kingdom to fight against the Lord of all the darknests in the kingdom... During the period darknests can attack hives and will try to take over the kingdom... The might of all darknests belonging to the darklord would be just a little bit more than the might of all players in the whole Kingdom summed together... This would help guilds work together against a common enemy which is not another guild but the Lord of the dark nests. .. The darklord

Signature