Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug] Guild diplomacy

[Copy link] 3/376

Posted on 2017-05-17 08:03:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

[ltr]Hello Lords[/ltr]

[ltr]gamer since 2015[/ltr]

[ltr]Second request since my last has no feedback in facebook[/ltr]

[ltr]Maybe for the next update. You should get guild ally request. So instead of us guild's leader or members writing down who's our allies or foe. We should mark our allies and even give support and trade.[/ltr]

[ltr]It be making diplomacy more easy and fun. To use.
Also it helps guilds members too so none of our recruit won't attack an ally by accident.
[/ltr]

[ltr]Please give feedback about this suggestion and tell me what you think
( Interia IGG ID 317779983

P.S
You should also fix the censored
part of Crisis was censored because it has Isis
Cr**** <-- like that
[/ltr]

Signature
Yo bby
Posted on 2017-05-18 01:20:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tough alliance is required to take down large guilds, alliances in a war game can become an issue. A war game without war is a dead game. Many times we end up simply doing nothing, because in our kingdom all english guilds are allied, and some asian players have more might than all english guilds together. So we do nothing. We lie to ourself that we grow, while a single asian player can grow 1 b might overnight and does not evne care to burn it for fun.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-02 19:41:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea. maybe have it so they can join each others rallys. It would help the smaller guilds be able to fill rallys and help their allies to attack enamys and defend each other.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-02 19:49:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Forgot to add but this would also make it easier for members in a guild to distinguish allies. Have members of an allied guilds castle name a green color and a N.a.p be yellow.

Signature