Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 5443

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] cargo ship

[Copy link] 4/221

Posted on 2017-05-16 06:34:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to make suggestion for IGG. 

In terms of being fair play to all players, I believe that IGG can be make new offer option which gems with resources time to time on cargo ship.

I know that it's business for you but you can present this offer option to all player, Players maybe have a chance to upgrade academy for this way. So you can convince them that they do not have to spend money and players continue to play. so, the popularity of the game will increase with long time players.

thanks

Signature
IGG ID: 379117504
Posted on 2017-05-16 07:03:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

One of the easiest/best ways to earn free gems is maintanance. I remember in december we received like 15k gems in 1 go ? I'm not suggesting to create downtimes, just saying that logging in all the time helps you on the long run :P
And than there is monster hunting...
And treasure trove..
And coloseum...
And hell events ....
In this week alone i received 40k free gems. Don't even know how.

All in all upgrading academy does not seem to be that impossible. Cargo ship sounds nice, but it's not a must.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-16 07:07:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I know the all option for earn gem but everyone can spend resource for gem at cargo ship and we don't need to wait server problems or IGG maintaince.

Signature
IGG ID: 379117504
Posted on 2017-05-16 08:10:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem is that then it'd be too easy to get t4 but also a relocater is 1.5k gems,they'd have to give very little rss to high gems a do the fact the people who use many accounts can send alot more building it up still and way faster than a little maintenance and guild gift gems but I recommend to get in a big guild and also don't forget to do your bit

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-19 08:03:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

They make way too much money off p2p, if they could get away with it they would make it P2P only.  Well I guess not, then there wouldn't be any lowbies for the chinese to pick on. 

Signature
The PenNis mightier than the sword