Lords Mobile Today: 7    Total Posts: 5742

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Free relocator during KvK

[Copy link] 2/208

Posted on 2017-05-15 03:45:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

what if you got a relocator every time you reach "X" amount of solo/guild points and have 2 stacks of them?
notice alot of the players run out of relocators long before kvk is over. if ytou had 2 charges that fill up as guild achive difrent things would be pretty neath. guild feast ranking on gauntlets could be a good way to place requrement for each time you get one of these "free" relocators.
it is not about having unlimmited r3elocators, but so you can do something then take a break come back online and see you have 2 new relocators thanks to guild activity. (they allso disappear afther KvK)

Thanks for feedback :)

Signature
Telrun
Posted on 2017-05-19 07:17:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

I like your idea. I think there was old post about giving the option of 1 or 2 additional relocators only during kvk just to stimulate people to participate a bit more in these events.

I think even what can be better is if there are some sort of temporary lets call them something like Mystic relocators. F.x. every kvk you get 2 free Mystic relocators that can be only used during kvk. After kvk is over these relocators to disappear so people will not abuse relocators out of the kvk event.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-19 08:08:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Or make a different type of relocator for kvk only.  That way they can be saved for that specific instance.

Signature
The PenNis mightier than the sword