Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 6028

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Bug] My colosseum battles are freezing and I'm losing every single time!

[Copy link] 1/171

Posted on 2017-05-11 07:04:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm usually in the Top 5 in our colosseum! Well since the last few updates, I haven't won a battle! When it's my turn for one of my heroes to hit my opponent, it freezes and then then it skips my turn! So my heroes don't even get a turn and I die! I didn't notice at first, cuz sometimes I lose one battle and I fight the person again and I win the battle. Well I fought this player that is the same exact power, smaller power, and bigger power and lost every single battle!! Over 5 battles per person and I watched my game freeze when it was my turn to hit!! More then one time throughout the battle!!

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-11 09:16:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

I stopped watching combat a while ago. Fight outcome can be so random it's just mindblowing. Sometimes i loose the fight to purple heroes 2 levels below me ( i'm gold ). Sometimes i win fights compared to impossible teams.
Considering everyone seems to use : prima dona, deamon slayer, tracker, rose night ( one tank or DPS ). It's really annoying to see totally random outcome of battles
There is a perfect explanation tough. Demon slayer crits. Once he enters the ultimate frenzy, sometimes he can solo my whole team comp no matter what level or quality he is.

Signature