Lords Mobile Today: 5    Total Posts: 4867

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Noceros Equipment set bug

[Copy link] 4/255

Posted on 2017-04-17 12:07:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

i just noticed that wearing the equipment and not wearing it does not change the gathering speed unless it is not stackable when you have resource gathering boost activated?

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-18 17:12:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

my gathering stat percentage changes when i change gear to noceros set, but the actual gathering time is the same with or without the gear on. please check it out, i purchased the noceros set for that purpose and its such a waste if it doesn't serve what i expected. :/

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-19 23:00:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you make sure you have your equipment on before you send your March out and only take it off after it has reached its tile?

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-20 01:02:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

finally thank you for responding. (",) yes, i actually kept the gear until my troops returned from gathering. i tried gathering without the gear on and my gathering time is still 2hrs 9mins on a lvl 4 rock. i have 50% days gathering boost activated on both tries, so i was wondering if the gear effect does not stack with the activated boost?

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-22 07:29:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks olfro. Yup i got it all sorted, the problem was the time difference was not that big that's why i wasn't able to notice the change in gathering speed. LoL i think i have to upgrade it to gold so that I'd really appreciate it. It was my mistake i was expecting too much from it. :)

Signature