Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 6078

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] Regarding Slayer chests and other sets as well.

[Copy link] 5/615

Posted on 2017-04-12 17:27:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

So This is sort of a rant thread, but I wont just be ranting, I'd like to suggest some stuff ,hopefully get some any sort of a reply from devs.

So First off, Gargantua was the last pack that was actually worth to buy.
Look we all know it's a p2p game, but there's something very annoying about having packs giving less and less chests.

Gargantua gave 60, ever since than it dropped from 40 on saberfang, all the way to 15 on new packs since bee included.

Some sets are better than others yeah, but IGG u guys secretly multiplied the amount of money or efforts needed to be spent on gear.

Not only are the chances of the rare item for every pack are basically at 0.1% from monster hunting, 
bon apeti has an item that needs 13 of that rare item for each grade.
So we get only 15 chests and we need that many rare items and for what.
I have to spend like 20-30$ just to get my bee helm to green from gray ? for what 4% atk ?

So All I am asking is for u guys to reconsider the amount of chests u get from each pack, because 15 is just a joke, you are giving the only free material (the lvl 40 equipment that don't need the rare item and you can get to gold from monster hunting) as green, a material we can ACTUALLY GET for free.

60 like it is on everything older than gargantua included is fair.

Now I would like to discuss slayer set.
Monster hunting is the golden jewel of f2p or everyone who aren't dropping 10000000$ on the game.
It's the main way of getting speedups relocators rss gems and etc.
So we have a set to boost our hunting abilities.

Problem is, that set is only attainable via store. 
Ok so it's been there forever and it's a paid set we got it, but why not at least more chests ? only 10 ? took me 30$ just to get off hand and 3 horns to blue, no helm even.
So like regular sets, please reconsider the amount of chests u get from set equipment.
Make it at least 30 or something on slayer cause 10 is just insulting.

Also, there's still legs,armor and main-hand slots available for you to create a new set for monster hunting.

Can you please please please make a new monster with these equipment parts so we can have a full gear of monster hunting.

IGG, you have been making the game more and more expensive silently, new heroes that take 1000$+ to gold, new monsters that take loads of cash to gold for both building the gear and getting the materials as u get less chests per pack.
The chances of anything higher than uncommon core material (like gryphone core, gargantua eye and etc) are non existent. 
I've been playing for 153 days, I've lucked on 2 rare saber core when I first started from a lvl 3 hunt.
since than I got maybe 4-5 total uncommon core materials through hunting.
And I spent tens of millions of energy if not hundreds, common it's just stupid.

I paid 500$ in my career in this game, everything on 5$ packs only.
Myself and many other players are considering to become f2p all together.
The only reason I am not quitting is because I feel obligated to my spent money.

I want to pay, I really do, I am waiting 3 weeks everytime for gargantua past few packs, but it's literally the only set worth ur money, the chances on gargantua eyes from chests are quite nice aswell.

So please IGG, do something for us the majority of the players.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-12 17:39:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

The chest amount on every new set starts at 15 and slowly raises over time. The older the set is the more chests you get from buying a pack.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-12 21:48:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with you 100% as I have spent insane amounts of money to get all my hunting gear to legendary. However, I can't max my gear out because I can't get legendary hunting gems unless I buy these dumb packs just for the chance to get a single regular gem if I'm lucky. They won't do want you want though simply because people are still paying..sadly.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-15 14:48:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

I cannot be more agree with you upon this tread!
And as much f2p old players are reaching the endgame(t4,gold f2p heroes,gold gear,etc) prices are going up and up.... Reward for loyality is better p2p packs <3 Best marketing ever!

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-10 01:04:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

I completely agree with you. I am heavier in using cavs when attacking and the packs I buy are Gargantua and Saberfang everytime they pop up in the store however I kinda feel that buying Gargantua would be better since they give more chest than what saberfang gives. I also wish IGG would have make the equipment or monster materials in the shop gives off an equal amount of chest. And in terms of the hunting equipment I was planning to buy but when I saw that it only gives 10 chest I backed out. At least bring it up to 40 or 50 or better just 60 like the rest of the old monster equipments.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-10 03:53:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish someone can tell us how much it cost to get monster hunting gear to gold. If it is very expensive, i would most probably stay away from it. Because researched monster hunting + buying packs for specific monster to me seems to yield more chance of getting the items u need lol.

Signature