Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 4630

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Suggestions, i have many.

[Copy link] 1/172

Posted on 2017-03-06 09:42:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a few suggestions to help add new exciting features to the game to improve gameplay and accessibility withing the game..
1.) Adding a boat travel system for castles waterside for quicker travel or instant travel (at a price ) you could allow for certain amount of troops to board to acces lands or castles also waterside.
2.) Implement a hierarchy for family guilds to allow reinforcing and ress help between brother/sister guilds but keep the guild chat seperate, or increase guild member limit. (Let us help all of our guilds without having to swap members).
3.) Increase the max hero level to allow higher talent point acquisition.
4.) Implement a guild trading system where you can trade materials with other direct guild members. (Could even alternate weekly which materials are allowed) i.e week 1 - hero upgrade materials..     week 2 - equipment materials etc..
I have more ideas but would prefer to discuss them more personally if interested.

Signature
l Wargasm l
Posted on 2017-03-20 23:36:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

1)it's the same March speed as land to land, no adjustment needed. Distance is distance
2)hierarchy is determined by your leaders. If you want to be able to trade rss one of you needs to move guilds. As for reinforcing, having several hundred members available to reinforce would make the game more farmville
3)player level will probably eventually rise with new talents/more points
4)trading paid items will never happen, only gifting of them via gems.

Signature