Lords Mobile Today: 2    Total Posts: 7409

Moderator: 3bdel7paparuazi

Total:#21

Create Thread

[Bug] Blocking people off the diplomacy board

[Copy link] 20/4219

Posted on 2016-12-27 09:01:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good day,

At present there are no mechanics which allow for blocking people from the diplomacy board. There are severe abuses of spam taking place by alt accounts which completely spoil the experience of using the board. This type of play is not intended and guild management should allow the moderation of this board.

My suggestion:
Allow for:
- Editing (deleting posts)
- Rank Control (who's allowed to post the board internally)
- And; most importantly, block abusive users.

Thank you,

Brobafett

Signature
Posted on 2016-12-28 21:52:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Bumping - I can't be the only one who thinks anyone who makes an alt should be able to post repeated same message.

Signature
Posted on 2016-12-28 21:58:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

http://lordsmobile.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=9&ctid=866

Has been suggested before.

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-27 00:28:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lords of mobile have some new rings that used to get the part this was good to assign the data or possible to have on it. I have to take parts on this that have assignment writing help uk this was possible to get through the functions to make on it that was good.

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-29 11:26:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 2020-10-06 00:03:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Because we love so much. Mistakes please let go. I am willing to love you. tetris skribbl io

Signature
Posted on 2020-10-25 23:56:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Our professional homework writers UK are right enough. To give a complete arrangement of homework writing service. For example, All inspiration letters and research projects identified with your subject.Our educator helps understudies with write my homework online services, including postulations and expositions. All things considered, the alumni will understand your challenges. Report writing service UK with arranging right hand versatile to your own prerequisites

Signature
Academic Writing Services in UK
Best Academic Writing uk
essay writing service UK
best essay writing service
Assignment writing service
best Assignment writing service
homework writing service
write my homework online
Dissertation writing service
Report writing service UK
professional Report Writing uk
Posted on 2020-11-04 00:42:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

The thread is really good, I find quite remarkable replies to my inquiries in this thread, I occasionally also read your earlier posts on the website and relatively reliably they are so attractive that once I start I can't stop myself.
Top Vouchers Code

Signature
https://www.topvoucherscode.co.uk/
Posted on 2020-11-04 00:46:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

My friend suggest me to use this forum. Great post, one of the most informative posts on this subject online actually.
Thanks and keep up the great work.
Discounts Code

Signature
www.discountscode.co.uk
Posted on 2020-11-08 22:36:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Totally agree. I have spent a huge amount of money to get hunting gear to legendary. The game has become more and more expensive. 
geometry dash

Signature