Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 5039

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Forcibly relocating enemies to a random location

Close [Copy link] 3/3273

Posted on 2016-04-14 19:25:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Backstory and reasoning:
Recently my guild has found that as we progress and we gain stronger members and subesquently kick out weaker and inactive members, the holes within our hive become/remain filled by non-guild members. This is impractical and I personally find that this could positively affect other aspects of the game too, such as motivation for guilds to fight. Attacking a player to the point of "destruction" in place of a better phrase, would cause them to randomly relocate. Doing this while warring with another guild would scatter their numbers and seperate their strength.
This would allow us to clean out our hive and remove innactive players from within and around the hive, thus creating space for new members and more resources/creatures in the vicinity.

Community input:

The general idea for the ability to forcibly relocate someone is something I strongly believe in and stand by, however the method of actually forcing the act of relocation is something I currently see as fluid; something that should be heavily discussed to find a solution that the majority is happy with as this would be a huge update. I hope to hear input from as many of you imaginative people as possible, even if it's only some constructive criticism.

Current idea (perfectly open to criticism and completely new ideas):

-Destruction
So far my only idea is that after a base has been emptied of troops for 2 hours, the next attack to be declared recieves an 8 hour un-recallable delay in which a defencive rally type request for the player being attacked is called. This would allow members of that player's guild to defend their guildmember's base to a certain extent. However if the pending attack is successful it will result in the attacked player being randomly relocated.

Conclusion:
Thank you so much for reading through this!
If you have any questions, thoughts, theories, queries, criticisms, ideas etc. Please, please do let me know and I look forward to discussing ideas with everyone and anyone who's willing to share their creative genius with me!
MiniMadness

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-14 21:24:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ehhh. In regards to just removing inactive players from your guild's hive, IGG could make it so that accounts that are inactive for a certain period of time are randomly relocated to a less-populated area. Not too sure about this "forcing relocation" idea though. It would be too powerful.

Signature
When all else fails, fire is typically the best answer.
Posted on 2016-04-14 23:21:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think that randomly relocating inactive players is extremely helpful.
#1 It prevents crowding in the hive of a guild
#2 prevents inactive accounts to take up space on map for too long, preventing spots for resource to spawn
#3 just keeps players that r a nuisance out of the game and rather deleting the account, allows the player to come if he or she wishes

Signature
"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."

Posted on 2017-05-15 08:30:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, I tried attacking a person, but he's not relocating, why?

Signature
Yours,
END