Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7316

Moderator: oooclaire3bdel7

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] I hate the auto on resources and speed ups that you've just created

[Copy link] 2/155

Posted on 2020-06-05 18:12:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,
The new software release I don't like it at all, or you've made it in this way so that you're stealing from us resources and speeds or it's actually a bug, a thing that you didn't take in consideration.
1 Resources - after I've used some food and I have some scraps or the food resulted from guild/admin quests I like to use it in healing troops from infirm, but only that amount and not too open more pacts, while with this new thing you have, asks me to open pacts, it doesn't let me to heal only with whatever I have, I DON'T WANT TO OPEN MORE FOOD I want to heal only with what it is there and I can't! Add back in the infirmary the option we used to have as an additional or to actually let you to heal without asking you to open another food pack! I've added some screenshots, I've had 15k food and it didn't let me heal, was keep asking me to open a 10k pack!!! And it did so until my whole food vanished, without healing not even one troop.
2. Speed-ups - When I speed up I should have the option to deselect the speed ups I don't want to use, I don't want to speed up until the last second, maybe I want to leave it to end in one hour time, maybe I don't want to use unnecessarily the 1 min speed ups and to use them when I will really need them. So make in a way to be able to deselect the speeds you don't want to use, other ways we will still pick up ourselves how to speed up and your software will not be used so you've spent money on developing something that isn't really useful.

Thanks and please do something about it

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-05 18:21:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

I understand your point. 
hopefully, the game will let you have the option of choosing if you want to use the auto or not. but for some big players. this is a good thing for the.
if you don't want the auto speed up use speed-ups your self
also many of us get their food consumed way too quickly so I believe that at the higher level it will be useful
also note that every now and then you will have troops in the infirmary. either it is a darkest or anything else. so it Is better to heal them in one go rather than leave them piled up.
if you dissatisfied please submit a suggestion asking for the ability to activate and deactivate the auto opinion in the suggestion section.
thank you

Signature
join us on facebook
join us on discord
Join ME in my guild(mIm)
Posted on 2020-06-09 01:06:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I know your point, I also always do the same

Signature
join us on facebook
join us on discord
Join ME in my guild(mIm)