Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 6981

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug] People Hacking/Using bots !!

[Copy link] 4/416

Posted on 2019-02-10 12:11:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Fellow players of Lords mobile and hello Staff members and everyone on Lords Mobile !

I am new at this and i don't have information on where to post this ! 
I am sorry if i'm posting in another Thread ot Topic .. i though this is the best place i can share my report...

So i am a new player for 1-2 mounth now and i have been playing super seriously in this game ...
The only problem is for me that i am a Free to play Player , makes the game super hard to play...

the issue that i have today and posting this is a CHINESE Guild called TCU or their new guild EED ...
Is that they have been ruling over our kingdom and they have been cheating / botting their way to the top of the kingdom ... controlling all Wonder bases and forts...

i have screenshots of them making alt accounts using bots and boosting themselfs higher into Might ranks ...
I have heard that is againts the IGG rules of the game and its not allowed to do ...
I hope they get punishment for this because its not fair for us Free to play PLAYERS and even not fair for people who give thousands of dollars/Money into this game and try to play seriously ...

The player on the screenshot was around 70-80 million might and for 2 days he jumped over 182 Million MIGHT ! This is not fair !!

Please share this so we can punish these people !

Signature
Hi :D
Posted on 2019-02-10 12:12:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is screenshots of how they cheat!!!!!

Please HELP punish them !!!!

I have more screenshots of the guilds who uses bots and cheats !!!

AFTER HE FINISHED CHEATING 

HIS ORIGINAL GUILD 

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-10 13:38:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

ANOTHER EED BOT GUILD !!!!

WE ARE NOT DONE YET FOLKS !! ANOTHER BOT GROUP !!

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-20 18:18:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please contact live support regarding this :)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2019-02-20 19:46:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Most of chinese guilds are cheating and hacking, I've seen guys in new kingdoms in one month having over 100 million might

Signature