Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 7139

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Bug] People Hacking/Using bots !!

[Copy link] 6/941

Posted on 2019-02-10 12:11:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Fellow players of Lords mobile and hello Staff members and everyone on Lords Mobile !

I am new at this and i don't have information on where to post this ! 
I am sorry if i'm posting in another Thread ot Topic .. i though this is the best place i can share my report...

So i am a new player for 1-2 mounth now and i have been playing super seriously in this game ...
The only problem is for me that i am a Free to play Player , makes the game super hard to play...

the issue that i have today and posting this is a CHINESE Guild called TCU or their new guild EED ...
Is that they have been ruling over our kingdom and they have been cheating / botting their way to the top of the kingdom ... controlling all Wonder bases and forts...

i have screenshots of them making alt accounts using bots and boosting themselfs higher into Might ranks ...
I have heard that is againts the IGG rules of the game and its not allowed to do ...
I hope they get punishment for this because its not fair for us Free to play PLAYERS and even not fair for people who give thousands of dollars/Money into this game and try to play seriously ...

The player on the screenshot was around 70-80 million might and for 2 days he jumped over 182 Million MIGHT ! This is not fair !!

Please share this so we can punish these people !

Signature
Hi :D
Posted on 2019-02-10 12:12:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is screenshots of how they cheat!!!!!

Please HELP punish them !!!!

I have more screenshots of the guilds who uses bots and cheats !!!

AFTER HE FINISHED CHEATING 

HIS ORIGINAL GUILD 

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-10 13:38:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

ANOTHER EED BOT GUILD !!!!

WE ARE NOT DONE YET FOLKS !! ANOTHER BOT GROUP !!

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-20 18:18:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please contact live support regarding this :)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2019-02-20 19:46:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Most of chinese guilds are cheating and hacking, I've seen guys in new kingdoms in one month having over 100 million might

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-24 11:12:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

how else i can contact IGG about this matter ? i mailed them on their representitive emails ..
got nothing yet..

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-24 12:22:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

You need to report en masse to get matters like this dealt with, and preferably by p2p players.

Get you and all your friends to go on live support and report them every few days until something happens. Nothing wrong with reminding IGG someone's breaking the rules.

Moral of the story is IGG are more likely going to be on the side of the many, so show your numbers if you want them to go away. 

This is what the big guilds do, and is the reason the war kingdoms don't have as many bot problems as you'd assume. Instead, they get people to man the alt accounts which is not in violation of the rules. IGG has logs of every player's every move and it's obvious when a player is real vs. a bot as there is no variance in time to complete actions for most bots.

Signature