Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7076

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug] Suggestion

[Copy link] 4/2058

Posted on 2016-06-10 19:41:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Be able to change kingdom 1 time. Or pay eg 10000 gems.

Signature
Posted on 2016-06-10 20:10:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

If your castle level 5 and below you can change Kingdom 2 times and it might be an ok idea to buy kingdom movers

Signature
WOOF
Posted on 2016-06-11 00:53:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't want this, I don't personally care if people move to my kingdom because K9 is 1st or 2nd strongest kingdom already but I'll feel bad to those who are in lower kingdoms like 24 and people with 100mil might just come into their kingdom and  kill everybody. You'll be surprised how many people will pay to get that type of relocator.

Signature
K37 || Q.R || Lord Draxos

Old k9 bBQ member :( RIP
Posted on 2016-06-11 05:15:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Considering most people in the game have hives I was wondering if it was possible to actually have a benefit out of it. Like if allies are connected to each other they will be able to get mail saying who got hit by who. Or even connecting castles together in a hive to make walls stronger. Just so that people with insane might actually lose a few troops. This means that people will have to rely on rallies for raids. Which also means that their will be balancing with shield timers and teleporting.

Signature
Posted on 2016-06-12 15:49:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure if that'd be a good idea, a top player from another server could just sweep into another Kingdom, destroy the top guild then teleport back and have an advantage in KvK, which would be really unbalanced. Not sure what the might's are in other kingdoms but in Kingdom 8, the top guild family totals 4.1B might.

Signature
{RB3 - Rolling Big Goons, Kingdom 8}