Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7316

Moderator: oooclaire3bdel7

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Bug] OverLord buffs killing the game

[Copy link] 8/3103

Posted on 2016-06-07 03:28:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't like the OverLord titles(buffs/debuffs). OverLord buffs make the game become absolutely one way slaughter. Top might players don't need to spend more money simply because no one can beat them with OverLord titles.

People who get "Scoundrel", "Slob", and other debuff titles are generally big spenders and want to fight against top might guild. These titles really discourage them to spend any more money.  The debuffs from OverLords pretty much tell them "you have no way to catch up top might players in training speed/research speed". What did they do wrong to deserve these punishments? So, iGG, do you still think OverLord titles is a good idea?

iGG should make something that promote FFA war(free for all). iGG should allow more varieties of play styles. One way slaughter is just too boring.

If you agree or disagree with me, please leave your comments.

Signature
Posted on 2016-06-07 04:46:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Disagree.

Overlords are there to protect and attempt to unite the kingdom, they need to be stronger, if you have one who is giving debuffs then it is probably because they are needed to protect the kingdom from internal rebels.

If the overlord is using the buffs to put the kingdom at risk or just to satisfy the selfish needs of the ruling guild then you all need to gang up and overthrow him/her. Which can be done with time, coordination and a lot of self sacrifice.

As a rebel myself, it can be difficult to see your enemies with the all the titles, but I would prefer a kingdom based overlord I can overthrow, than a conqueror who I cant.

Signature
Posted on 2016-06-07 05:18:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

"If the overlord is using the buffs to put the kingdom at risk or just to satisfy the selfish needs of the ruling guild then you all need to gang up and overthrow him/her." A direct quote from you, I would love to gang up the overlord ,however, there is a "credit card warrior" with over 200m might. it's nearly impossible to take him down.

"Overlords are there to protect and attempt to unite the kingdom", I disagree. The overlord on my kingdom only cares about himself and maybe his guild, he doesn't give a sheet about the kingdom. I really want to see him get his ass kicked when KvK comes. There is no fight on my kingdom whatsoever, there is only one way slaughter.

I am in a sub guild of the strongest guild. I would like to be a rebel, but if i left my guild. I would get slaughtered, there's no way to grow up. I like this game, but the choices of play style is very limited. Either be with the strongest one or shield up 24/7.

Signature
Posted on 2016-06-07 07:47:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

it's early in the game, in time when people catch up, overlords will need the respect of the kingdom, not the fear. Then you will see who is a true overlord. It may be you!

Signature
Posted on 2016-06-07 10:54:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

agree.

im pretty sure that the overlords guild is the rank 1 guild in every kingdom. if that's the case they surely own forts too. that means, there guild already have many advantage over the others. now add the titles the overlord get and positive/negative titles he can give to others.

i have a question though regarding those titles that gives negative buff. can they give those titles to players from different kingdom once KvK is open? if yes then maybe those titles are meant for KvK.

Signature
Posted on 2016-06-07 11:57:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

There should be a limit on the positive/negative titles for a player in a given period of time.

I paid real cash to boost my research speed just a bit (hero, gear). If an overlord put me -10% research speed debuff for my entire lords mobile game life, it is really unfair. 

If we are at War, you titled me for a -10% army attack for a 4 hours limit, I totally fine with it. But -10% for life time is really disgusting.

Signature
Posted on 2016-06-07 12:07:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Every kingdom should unite or they will get conquered by other Kingdoms. Titles are a great way to force rebels to unite or a tool to zero them.

Signature
Posted on 2016-06-07 16:32:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lately in K9 we still are the same way. Burning everysingle guild, the OverLord title just made it a lot easier :)

Signature
K37 || Q.R || Lord Draxos

Old k9 bBQ member :( RIP
Posted on 2020-07-01 06:37:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature