Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 6591

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug] No/Delayed notification on attacks and scout

[Copy link] 4/167

Posted on 2018-05-29 17:37:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is not the first time it has happen and I have even gone to the extend of resetting my mobile device.

But seems like I am not the only one that randomly gets this.

Lost more than 2.5mil troops thanks to a few events that happen.

How can I trust IGG lousy notification that can just failed at times of need?

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-29 17:47:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

I asked support about this long ago. Below is their response. They've supposedly fixed the issue in a recent update, so make sure you're on the newest version of the game available. Otherwise, talk to support and hope they'll refund your lost items.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-30 11:50:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

You'll get notified AFTER you've been zeroed. I believe it has always been like this and they do not intend to change it. The only notification i get accurately is when shield is going down in 10 mins.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-07 22:21:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Too bad not many people user their forums.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-10 14:58:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have seen people reporting this and related issues in game, someone who was online was attacked and had no red screen whatsoever,  they were talking in chat long before it happened and I go look and the guy that hit them was like 50 miles away with a 2 minute return on troops...  It is IGG's policy that they do not compensate for any errors in the front end, they only compensate for errors related to database transactions that can be logged on the back-end.  Basically in IGG land everyone is a liar unless proven otherwise and since they only have system logs for the back-end, anyone with any issue related to the coding in the front end is a liar or their screen is glitching...  Knowing this policy I cannot recommend that anyone contact IGG support for any issues other than the whole game crashing due to a KVK overload.  Even then IGG will take weeks to resolve your issue and you will only get token items that by no means will make you whole or get your account anywhere close to where it was before the issue.  If you choose to continue playing the game, do so with the realization that IGG does not back its product with any real support.  Get you some of that birthday cake though, this is not what a 12 year old customer support department should look like...  

I don't know, maybe it would be a good idea to give the customer the benefit of doubt?  You know, assume they are telling the truth when they have been doing business with you for over a year and its the first time they have ever contacted you?   Or continue to assume everyone is lying, either way...  You would think all companies would know not to kill the geese that lay the golden eggs.  Maybe in this 12th year IGG will figure out what seems to be such an easy truth to learn for other companies.  

Signature