Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 6373

Moderator: July0714

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] Error 15 reparations

[Copy link] 2/26

Posted on 2018-04-14 19:25:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks to the error, I got super zeroed. 24x 60min speed ups isn't gonna put me back to where I was. I couldn't log in for at least at least 5 hours. I used the migration scroll then couldn't log in or do anything especially use a shield. I was all set to migrate for kvk.
I demand better than a 1 day speed up.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 19:43:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. The maintenance did take a while and there were problems regarding KvK. In order to provide users with quality gameplay and not to provoke any problems the server had to be checked for any bugs or glitches. The more thorough the search the more bugs will be gone

While it resulted in fixed issues with KvK a new problem arose regarding logging in and switching accounts. We hope you understand the technical difficulties and issue.

Most of these issues have been solved and not only 16 60min speedups have been added but 600 gems.

Next time please try to set up a shield a few hours beforehand as a message warning maintenance was posted yesterday.

If you still have any questions or queries feel free to contact and admin or live support

Enjoy!

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-04-14 19:50:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

I appreciate this, thank you

Signature