Lords Mobile Today: 4    Total Posts: 6652

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] Maintenance and update errors

[Copy link] 2/173

Posted on 2018-04-14 13:30:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

At this time I am encountering several problems with the interface between lords mobile and wegamers. I have run a few tests including re-installation and re-entering my guild and haven't been able to see any in guild messages. I have the ability to message out to the guild chatroom, so much so that it's actually permitting censored language to go through. I have also found the translator is using incorrect words when translating from wegamers messages in 'in guild chat' as well.
I'm uncertain what other information you may need, but if you have any questions please contact me back. Igg# 506484568. Thanks

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 13:39:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am sorry for the inconvenience, please contact Live Support for further help in resolving this. Lords Mobile is working very hard to solve any issues regarding logging in and accounts and minor translate issues, please wait a little longer for the issue to be solved. Translate is constantly updated to provide quality translations and we can understand you frustration when it doesn't work. Lords Mobile needs determined players like you! :heart:

Enjoy playing!

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-04-14 13:39:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello

Sorry for the inconvenience, you should contact live support for that, and for the translation, it doesn't accurately translate language but it's good, atleast you can know the thought of the player chatting you.

Have a good day

Signature
Holy