Lords Mobile Today: 8    Total Posts: 4305

Total:#43

Create Thread

[Guild] [K158] [RUm] R U Monster Hunting? 2000 Daily gifts 6553 Daily record!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 42/2209

Posted on 2018-04-02 12:48:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just fiinished our first expert gauntlet event and we completed all tiers! Congratulations all on a job well done.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-03 22:30:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

We need more boss hunters. Those going out slaying by the truckload.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-06 10:56:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello just want to reach out to touch base with your clan here of coarse I just started this game about 2 days ago and I am a Castle lvl 8. I understand I am probably a long ways off from your standards but I am very interested in your clan because of the active monster hunting and it is something I am interested in building into. My might is only 221,000. I am not sure how long it will take for me to get to your standards but let me know what I need to do and I will work on it.

Thank You

Signature
Just growing
Posted on 2018-04-10 03:40:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Gearing up for guild showdown. Join an active hunting guild that is transitioning into a hunting amd war guild. Hunt 20 +monsters or Raid 20+ castles or do both. It is up to you how much or little you raid. We do require the hunt but that is so everyone grows always. We have a good ride or die crew. We have only met each other Lords Mobile but we have formed a solid squad that relies on one another. Join us and get the gifts, and rewards. See ya soon, Chris

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-15 15:56:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Join before guildfest and get gifts from all tiers in expert gauntlet. Also Level 2 Frostwing event coming up. Last time I received over 15k gems that day!

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-16 18:31:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have heard a ton about this guild. The amount of gifts they output is absolutely insane. Good luck in finding more hunters!! Enjoy the forums! :)

Signature
Lazz Joker
Need help? Advice? Or just a friendly face to talk to? Mail me!
Posted on 2018-04-17 15:58:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm intresting!;) but i have to say i still working on my hunt research. Please if you would like to ask me more questions...  message here or contact on my line ID 555t024

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-20 11:38:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

As per our mission for freebies we want those that love guild events as well as hunting. The speeds and gems in KvK and Guildfest is just as important as hunting. I was able to save over 3 and close to 4 months of speedups for this guildfest. Granted I used some (I am impatient sometimes) I saved roughly 85% of my speeds fest to fest. This week of growth has been amazing. Yesterday we had level 2 event. Over 1100 level 2s alone. Some were right at 20,000 total gems for the event. So as our motto "If you can slay you can stay" come join and slay with us today! Even if you like war. We have no in kingdom allies! You have free rein to burn.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-22 17:06:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guildfest is coming to a close and that means we are actively recruiting those that take hunting and guild events seriously. On the other hand we like those that can get the job done and  still joke around and have fun. If you are positive and helpful and enjoy what life has to offer stop by and apply :).

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-23 19:18:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Serious slayers still wanted. Those that 1 hit level 1s and / or t4 take preference.  We are inching closer daily to our goal of 2k daily gifts. 1600+ daily last few days. Weekly events every Sunday. msg captnchrispy  ladyskittles , or if in European timezones Wenjizz.

Signature