Lords Mobile Today: 2    Total Posts: 3290

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guild] [K194] [RoH] ~ Reign of Hatred ~

[Copy link] 4/245

Posted on 2018-01-14 14:22:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

About Us:

-We are a Very Active, Social and Fun National Guild that has been around for over 3 months, we have friends and good allies around the kingdom and have beat players and guilds bigger than us. We are relatively safe when compared to most guilds in our kingdom and have strong organisation, leadership and good experience, the might of the members throws you off as the people behind the account are excellent.
-We cover a wide range of Languages and time zones from English (our main language) to Dutch, German, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Georgian and Russian. And we are not an all guys guild as we have a strong female presence here and you'll know about it :P
-Seeing as our Kingdom opened not so long ago we are all still fairly small in terms of might however prior to protection ending we were rank 40. 
-Our priority still is to grow, but grow while defending which we are good at, for instance a few days ago we captured a leader who is 55m+ might higher than our highest member so if you want a decently quiet place to grow in a great hive location with a friendly, mature and helpful members and getting lv6-10 darknest essences through the day (we have a 25 battle hall) then this is the place for you.

Check my guild's board/message me for more and be sure to contact me the r5/r4/guild board BEFORE applying and our members are active on wegamers too, thankyou for reading and happy gaming :D

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-20 15:12:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

bump we get 60-100 guild gifts per day, have a few good spenders and see blues and purples every few days-week depending on what packs are out but occasionally see $99 boxes too

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-21 02:04:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to join your guild but cannot find you on map in your kingdom
These are my coordinates msg me I will leave my current guild and then join yours
[HSB]Ceaser1997 K:252 X:393 Y:645

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-05 10:25:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

bump, at war with a thai guild :)

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-12 11:40:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are laid back and sociable and have a very funny guild chat, we also may be migrating so members are all saving up now and will have some stronger ones joining if we do.

Signature