Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2742

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guild] [K101] [SaR] ReaperHollows We are recruiting for our main and sister guild :)

[Copy link] 4/312

Posted on 2017-08-17 19:33:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, SaR is recruiting. Our guild has no rules and gift lv. 20. We are a fun guild that just likes to play the game. If you want to attack someone go right ahead (as long not allies lol), as I said no rules and no needing to pay to be in here or anything like that, but we do ask that you help in KvK/Guild Fest. We would like to get bigger might people but anyone is welcome (10mil and higher). {I am trying to get big people and some p2p people for sure. lol} We are an all language guild as well. I hope you consider joining us. :) Have a great day!

I'm also recruiting for our sister guild rWA, Runts With Attitude. I'm trying to get it more active so I need to get some r4's and maybe a leader if you are up to the challenge. It has lv. 9 gift so close to 10.

My name in game is CJStrawman

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-05 18:21:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump it, Our main guild SaR does have a 20mil might requirement and we would love to get some stronger people and some more Chinese as well so come check us out :)

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-23 11:09:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Come one come all, come join the fun!!

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-29 14:04:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are recruitin, people that play the role of defence/traps can join, monster hunters can join and attackers, anyone is welcome. We ask that you help in all the events and that you are a team player. We also ask for you to be 20mil might and higher if you are below that talk to our leader Skitt.

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-05 10:07:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello we moved to k67 anyone 20mil might and higher arewelcome to join as long as you help in all events and follow the kingdom rules. :)

Signature