Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 2449

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Guild] [K101] [SaR] ReaperHollows We are recruiting for our main and sister guild :)

[Copy link] 1/117

Posted on 2017-08-17 19:33:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, SaR is recruiting. Our guild has no rules and gift lv. 20. We are a fun guild that just likes to play the game. If you want to attack someone go right ahead (as long not allies lol), as I said no rules and no needing to pay to be in here or anything like that, but we do ask that you help in KvK/Guild Fest. We would like to get bigger might people but anyone is welcome (10mil and higher). {I am trying to get big people and some p2p people for sure. lol} We are an all language guild as well. I hope you consider joining us. :) Have a great day!

I'm also recruiting for our sister guild rWA, Runts With Attitude. I'm trying to get it more active so I need to get some r4's and maybe a leader if you are up to the challenge. It has lv. 9 gift so close to 10.

My name in game is CJStrawman

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-05 18:21:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump it, Our main guild SaR does have a 20mil might requirement and we would love to get some stronger people and some more Chinese as well so come check us out :)

Signature