Lords Mobile Today: 6    Total Posts: 2748

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Guild] Searching for p2p anti-racism guild.

[Copy link] 7/400

Posted on 2017-08-01 19:02:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm looking for a guild who can teach me the ropes of the game. Specifically a guild who do not discriminate against other nationalities.

41 Mil Might, 190 days of playing.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-13 13:43:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Come and join the [422]SaVageS we are are guild that will help you grow and we do not bully other players we are located in kingdom #164 join up today we will help you the best way we possibly can!!

Signature
SaVageS
Posted on 2017-08-14 05:31:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

[HR1]HellsReapers
Looking for active players that can speak English
Come join we welcome all and we help build you up!! Be active and talk to us we are nice and treat everyone with respect. As soon as you join move to our hive asap and talk to people in the group especially me and my co leader dale. 
We are allies with: LdO they are very powerful and high in might and they are right above our hive to help protect us
-Can't find us or have questions add my Kik : ReaperIVY

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-27 15:17:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

would love to have you in our guild. We are [MHM] Mega Monster Hunters. We are a English speaking team with members from from several countries including the US. We are looking for teamplayers to help us grow strong. We have range of experiences in our guild. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
(Chief Recruiter) MrsDemon9653

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-27 15:28:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

you would like the GZ family. we do what we find fun. does not mather where you come from burn you either way or we ally/nap them :p

Signature
Telrun
Posted on 2017-08-27 18:48:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey,

i would like to invite you to our Ger/Eng mixed guild with some other nations around. Feel free to msg me ingame "Finkreg".
Our guild is in K102.

greetings friend

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-27 22:44:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to invite you to SYG. It is located in Kingdom 144. We do not put down others for their religion or race. Please consider this offer from me. :)

Signature
-_-
Posted on 2017-09-10 23:07:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello

Our main guild are open now. We are rank 9 in the kingdom
The requirement:

• 30M might
  • Must speak english in chat
  • Must participate in guild event
  • Notify us if u are absent in more than 2 days
  • Have wegamers synced with guild chat

if u need to grow stronger and have warm family please join us