Lords Mobile Today: 2    Total Posts: 2464

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Guild] Looking for a friendly home

[Copy link] 6/198

Posted on 2017-07-24 09:28:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

68 mil might player, just looking to have fun and enjoy the game. Currently in k85, but can relocate for the right guild.

Signature
just trying to have FUN!!!
Posted on 2017-07-24 15:00:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Come join us is K:120 Pretty laid back, always people active! Message me in game. RyansTheGOAT

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-27 21:30:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi! We are a newer guild formed about two weeks ago, we have gift level 8 and have already split to form a second guild due to so much interest in joining us. We are [JD1] The Jedi Order located in k105, if you have any interest then please message me in game at kenobi22 or on WeGamers at kenobi22. I hope to hear from you soon!

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-13 13:45:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Come and join the [422]SaVageS we are are guild that will help you grow and we do not bully other players we are located in kingdom #164 join up today we will help you the best way we possibly can!!

Signature
SaVageS
Posted on 2017-08-14 05:31:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

[HR1]HellsReapers
Looking for active players that can speak English
Come join we welcome all and we help build you up!! Be active and talk to us we are nice and treat everyone with respect. As soon as you join move to our hive asap and talk to people in the group especially me and my co leader dale. 
We are allies with: LdO they are very powerful and high in might and they are right above our hive to help protect us
-Can't find us or have questions add my Kik : ReaperIVY

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-27 07:24:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi!
Come over to our home in K118, we're new but actively growing guild called TID(Ten Inches Deep, lmao don't judge xD)
Having switched many guilds we finally decided to form our home, playing for fun without rules and BS.
Would be pleased to have you with us!
Thank you :)

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-27 13:23:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Would love to have you in our guild. We are [MHM] Mega Monster Hunters. We are a English speaking team with members from from several countries including the US. We are looking for teamplayers to help us grow strong. We have range of experiences in our guild. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
(Chief Recruiter) MrsDemon9653

Signature